Poor sales leadership carries significant risks
Superior sales leadership, on the other hand, is the driving force behind superior sales results. The simplest path to those results is through top-quality sales leadership training like Sales Xceleration’s CSL program.
After training, you will become a qualified Sales Leader that can drive sales, lead the team, have the tools needed to implement change and build a solid foundation for driving revenue growth.
“The Advisors who taught the class are absolute pros! Being able to be taught by a seasoned Advisor in a concentrated setting, where we were able to go through the content, hear them share stories and give examples was absolutely worth it. This training was fantastic!”
– Tyler Butel, VP of Sales AdEdge Water Technologies
The CSL training program is focused on expanding your skill set as a Sales Manager by providing you knowledge, coaching, techniques and tools to lead a successful sales team. The program is delivered by experienced Sales Leaders who have over 25+ years of proven sales growth experience and are CSL and CSL trainer certified.
What is CSL Training & Certification
A training class that focuses on expanding sales leadership skills, building proven sales processes and utilizing the tools needed to consistently drive revenue.
Who is CSL training designed for?
- Someone new to a sales leadership role – 3 years or under
- Someone who wants to move into a sales leadership role
- Someone currently in a sales leadership role (i.e. Area/District Sales Manager) that wants training on the skills, processes and tools needed for ongoing success
- A sales person who has been recently promoted to manager and does not have the tools needed to successfully lead a sales team.
What does CSL training cover?
- 16 fundamentals needed to build and manage a high-performing sales team
- Skills, tools and processes to implement sales management best practices
- Certification that puts you in an elite group of Sales Leaders
- Training that leaves you confident you can deliver on your company’s revenue targets now and into the future
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
CSL Participants Receive:
- Strategic and tactical training: focusing on processes, procedures, strategy, planning, measurement, leadership and accountability of your team.
- Hands on activities: roleplaying, company-specific assignments, coaching, thoughtful discussions, and application of tools.
- Handbook of practical documents that can be utilized to lead you sales team.
- Company-specific sales management evaluation tools: compensation plan review, CRM evaluation, key metrics determination, onboarding plan creation, etc.
- Certification to ensure you have attained a high level of knowledge that is easily applied.
Your company receives:
- A well-trained Sales Manager to deliver on your company’s revenue targets.
- A Sales Manager who now has the skills and tools to manage their sales team to ensure goals and objectives are being met.
- A Sales Manager who has earned a national designation in sales leadership and now has a sales toolkit and confidence to effectively lead their team to produce results.
- A leader who creates a vision, clearly communicates, measures and helps their team deliver revenue to the organization.
- A leader who collaborates and works in partnership across the organization.
- Ongoing training and information provided by the CSL Instructor and Sales Xceleration to your Sales Manager for future learning.